The RateFast Dual Inclinometer app turns your mobile device into a medical tool for measuring the degrees of spine range of motion (ROM).
Features and Benefits
- Reduces examination time, and improves accuracy over manual methods.
- Uses the two-location inclinometer technique, as defined in the 5th Edition of the AMA Guides pages 400-421.
- Automatically calculates the true range of motion using locations at the top and bottom of spinal segments.
- Priced at a fraction of the cost of manual bubble inclinometers or digital dual inclinometer devices.
- Camera mode allows you to take measurements from afar.
- No advertisements.
Want to learn how to use the RateFast Dual Inclinometer?
Check out our video tutorial.
Not sure when to use an inclinometer?
Read our blog.
Have a question? Want to suggest a feature?
Contact us on Facebook or via email, or call us at 707.304.5949.