Update for 2021: RateFast Express is an even easier alternative to the wonderful RateFast software. Try RateFast Express today!
This post is intended for RateFast users who want to invite other users to join their RateFast practice account. Last updated on April 26th, 2016.
Inviting other members of your clinic or organization to join your RateFast practice account is easy, as described in this article about how to invite new users.
But what can you do if you’ve sent an invitation to somebody and they never got the email? Or they got the email but lost it?
Fear not: there’s an easy solution.
1. Login to your RateFast account.
2. Click your name in the upper right corner.
3. Click the “Users” link.
4. Search for the exact email address of the person whom you have previously invited. (Their “Status” should display as “Invited”.)
5. Click the orange “Resend invitation” button.
6. Your colleague should receive another invitation email!
Still having problems?
- You will only see the “Resend Invitation” button if you are a RateFast admin. If you’re not a RateFast admin and you need to have an invitation re-sent, then show this article to the admin of your practice account.
- Check alternate inboxes, such as “Promotions” or “Junk”.
- Verify that your associate is checking the correct email address.
- Still not working? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org